Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Compliments to the Chef & Question

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hey Aleksey, just wanted to say how much I love this plugin, wowee !  I currently am using it as a track EQ too and it sounds much smoother than the Waves plugins I am used to working with at my mate's house.  Additionally the compressors are just fantastic and the de-esser works exactly as you would expect which is wonderful.

I am just thinking, what EQ would you recommend I grab for general tracking in the future ?  The main limit of Voxformer is that it is only -/+ 12 dB and lacks the REALLY high / low frequencies.  Do you ever plan to extend this range ?  I don't really understand the difference between GlissEQ and HarmoniEQ, they both seem to have way more features than I need which is basically the Voxformer EQ + larger boost/cut range + full frequency spectrum.

Really tough choice, and I have to be sure that I could justify spending 80 - 100 $ extra for those tiny little extras which the Voxformer EQ doesn't have.

I have also compared the sound of the Voxformer with the LA-2A and must admit that I prefer the sound of the voxformer.  The only thing that was a little better about the LA-2A is how it kept the signal under control (in terms of level / peaks).  It would be really handy if there could be a simple, very low latency limiter on the output of this wonderful module.

Also just wanted to say that I've been having more success with the Crunchessor recently when I started using it on single sounds (not submixes).  It sounds great, especially with lower release times.  I can't wait for the U mode, I think it will add the finishing touches to that compressor and may make it more useable for group compression too.

Cheers

Fots

Thanks for your feedback.

I think GlissEQ should give you better options for tracking than you already have in Voxformer.  Plus its 'dynamic' equalization adds some another dimension to the sound.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.