Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Any other uses for Voxformer

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I know Voxformer is a vocal plugin but it seems there are people using it for other things.  I would appreciate if anyone could suggest alternative uses for this plugin.

This plug-in can be used for acoustic guitar and synth instruments as well.

Thanks Aleksey.  I assume then that bass and drums would not be a good use of Voxformer.

I also just noticed that the attenuate and amplify gain of the filters arrows are mixed up.  The up arrow attenuates and the down arrow amplifies.

Indeed, I have my doubts about usability of Voxformer for bass and drums.  I've checked out attenuate and amplify buttons - they work as intended.  Down arrow attenuates any cut or boost filter (i.e. makes them less powerful).  Up arrow amplifies any cut or boost filter (makes it more powerful).  Make sure you are understanding this concept - these buttons cannot switch filter from boost to cut and vice versa.

I was only looking at what happens when the arrows are used below 0.  Thanks for clearing that up.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.