Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Apply Audio Settings in Cakewalk Home Studio

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Aleksey,

I just bought Voxformer and I have to say that it is truly a great plug-in!!!  I've only been using it for a couple of days, but I am very impressed and the presets work really well on their own, very well done!!

I have run into a small snag when using this in Cakewalk.  Here is what I'm doing:

1.  Record a vocal track

2.  Apply Voxformer to that track

3.  Clone that track

4.  Use the "Apply Audio Settings" in Cakewalk to the cloned track so that the Voxformer effects are applied directly to that cloned track and I can save some CPU resources

5.  When I listen to the original track, with Voxformer still there, it sounds great.  However, when I listen to the cloned track, which is an exact copy except that I have "applied" the Voxformer settings, the track is much quieter than the original and doesn't sound as good.  When I look at the tracks visually, the waves are different shapes, almost as though the cloned track has been more heavily compressed.

I can get around this by not resorting to the "Apply Audio Effects" feature in Cakewalk, but Voxformer uses a lot of CPU cycles, so it would be ideal if you had an answer to this.

Thanks,

Sean

Aleksey,

Scratch that question, I figured it out.  In Cakewalk, I used the Bounce to Track feature, instead of cloning the track and applying the audio, and that solved it.

Sean

Glad this got sorted out for you.  Thank you for your support!

Good tip

Good to know

Thanks

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.