Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Obvious Keeper

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I signed up for the Pristine Space Light group buy and while I was here, I downloaded some other Voxengo demos to try.  So far they are all very nice, but Voxformer is the best effect plugin I've come across.  When the PSLight group buy price is set, you can be sure I'll be including this one in my order as well.

I tried it out on the lead vox of a track I recorded and mixed a couple of weeks ago, and the FISRT PRESET I pulled up sounded ten times better than the compressor and EQ settings I'd spent hours tweaking originally (and I'm talking about well-known, high quality plugins).  Then I started tweaking the settings myself and was astonished.  Great smooth, airy vocal sounds that I've never quite been able to accomplish before.  Great job on this one.  Hurry up and get that PS group buy price set so I can order! : )

Thanks for your feedback!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.