Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer What's best setting for vocal limiting the initial microphone input?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I was checking if the voxformer would be a good choice for the initial vocal limiting of the microphone input, and if so, what the best setting would be.  I hope that makes sense, i'm looking for something fairly transparent that will help my vocals not to distort with dynamic vocalists.  Thanks!

It should be said that such kind of limiting should not be performed with the plug-in as plug-in already receives the signal which was probably clipped by your audiocard (this can't be done otherwise).  You should use an outboard analog effects processor which can compress or limit your vocal signal.

That's exactly what I was wondering, thank you!  The voxformer sounds great by the way.

You are welcome, and I'm glad Voxformer works for you!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.