Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Voxformer Mono only?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I'm kind of bummed out about Voxformer being a mono channel only.  There are many instances that I am multi-tracking vocals (stacking hooks, etc) where a stereo version would be great.  Otherwise I have to put an instance of Voxformer on each track and then modify every instance when I want to make a change.  The mono is fine if all tracks are panned center but when the Voxformer is placed on a bus all the panning info is lost because it's just a mono channel.  Please consider this for a future enhancement.  I would even be willing to pay for a stereo version as a seperate component if the CPU resources are of concern in the mono version.

Please disable the 'F.Mono' switch which is enabled by default.  This way it will start working in full stereo.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.