Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Stereo Pairs

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

First off, let me first say that I'm having a really, REALLY hard time trying to figure out how I lived so long without this plugin!  I mean- GEEZ.  I'm using it on all my vocal tracks now, and they've just never sounded better.  Unreal.

One thing tho- up until recently, I was inserting this plugin onto busses in Sonar 3 Producer where I was bussing all vocals.  Problem is if I want to use this buss as a stereo pair and pan- I didn't realize that Voxformer couldn't process a pair.  Inserting the plug into each track solved the problem, but this leads me to a question/feature request:

What are the chances of getting a version of Voxformer that will process a stereo pair?  I'd happily pay for the plugin all over again for that......

Thanks again for a GREAT plugin!

-Marc Miller

mmiller@prezbass.com

http://www.prezbass.com

I'm glad Voxformer works great for you!

What do you mean Voxformer can't process stereo pair?  Have you tried to disable 'Force Mono' switch?

I should have posted that- yes, I have done that.  It seems that Voxformer, when placed into a buss in Sonar 3 Producer Edition will only process the left channel.  If I pan a track that is feeding the buss hard right, it merely disappears.  If I disable Voxformer, the buss pans properly.

If I place the Voxformer plugin onto a track, I can pan it properly.  If the track is stereo, Voxformer has the same behavior- panning to the right makes the track disappear, regardless of Force Mono on or off.

I'm wondering if maybe this is something that is happening to me only?

This is an unknown problem.  Possibly, it has something to do with VST adapter's setup.  There is a 'Force stereo operation' switch on the plug-in's 'Properties...' page.  Maybe it can help.

By the way, which version of Voxformer are you currently using? (is it beta, or release v1.0?)

Another tip here: please, try inserting Voxformer, but not enabling any single module there (and disabling Force Mono), with Normal quality setting.  Does Voxformer let the right channel through in this state?
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.