Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Voxformer - very good plug in

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hello Aleksey,

i just bought Voxformer!.

I only want to say, that this plug is one of my best plugins for vocals and ac guitars.  Great job!

Greetings

Andreas

Glad you like it!  Thank you!

I wholeheartedly agree!

I agree, VoxFormer is good.  I was working to make a demo for a vocalist who was singing with a pre-recorded track that I didn't produce.  I have alot of very good things to choose from, but the only thing that would fit the vocal into this particular mix was VoxFormer.  Even when I used other expensive plugs with similar EQ and Comp settings that I used in VoxFormer, the vocals sounded nice but just didn't really fit into this particular mix.  VoxFormer is a nice addition to the sonic toolbox, well worth the price.

Thank you for the feedback!

Here it is 8 months later and I still really like this plugin and use it frequently.  It's useful on all different types of voices.  I'm getting very good results using it to dial in a "ballpark" sound and then using other plugs after it such as a tape saturation plug and a very slow compressor (acting as a leveler) to dial in exactly what I'm looking for.  Voxformer is a very good plug indeed!

Great, thanks for sharing with your experience!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.