Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer WHat Does this do?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Does this new channel strip compress the high/low freq. ?  What type of eq is used?  Is it from any existing eq plugs you have released already?  Can you compare the sound of this Voxformer to any High end Hardware in class A studio's.  Or does the Voxformer compare to any hardware mixers or channel strips in tyhe studio industry???  Last question is for hype, hehe :)

Carrie

Yes, Voxformer is able to compress the low and high frequencies separately.  EQ used is pretty standard, and generally it is different from EQ algorithms I've used so far.  You may use the presence module to add some 'spark' and 'air'.  The main focus is Voxformer's compressors.

I personally do not want to compare Voxformer to any exising hardware, because I've designed everything from the scratch, not looking anywhere.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.