Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Gaps in replay

Hi,

I am trying the Voxformer, and I keep getting gaps on the track that contains the vocals.

The gaps are about half a second long, around 2 or 3 times on this 3-minute track, and

always in different places of the track.

I used the Telephone preset first, then i wondered if it happens with some of the other presets too, and it does.

I can't figure that it's a physical limitation of my computer, the cpu usage is always lower

than about 40 percent, I also tried the highest latency setting (4096) that I can select on

my audio interface.  The project isn't huge, only 4 drum tracks, one bass track, and the

mentioned vocal track, and I never experienced similar holes in my other projects with any kind of plugin.  What's wrong, or what am I doing wrong?

Or is this just an intentional limitation of the demo version?

By the way, I like the sound and the possibilities of this plugin very much, but a problem

like that is of course a show stopper that keeps me from buying it.

Daniel

---------------------------------------

HP Pavilion a6020.ch Vista Home Premium

Motherboard: ASUS P5LP-LE

Processor: Intel Pentium D925 Dualcore 3.00 GHz

RAM: 3 GB, Harddisk: 1 x 320GB, 1 x 1TB

Audio-Interface: M-Audio Fasttrack Pro

Software: Cubase AI 5

The gaps are intentional.  It's a demo limitation.  The gaps go away after you pay for it.

As dantarbill replied, the gaps is an intentional demo limitation.  Moreover, the plug-in warns about it by displaying red-colored notification at the bottom of the user interface periodically.

edit: red warning is displayed in the newer released plug-ins.

D'oh!  I missed that completely ("muted every 45 seconds" when the mouse is over the Demo button).  But maybe this topic will prevent the next dumb user from disassembling

his computer :)

So this is a case for my credit card then.

Thank you for replying.

You are welcome!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.