Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Feature Request for Voxformer!!

Hi,

Voxformer is one of my go to plugins and I use it on every vocal track I do!

One feature I would love to see is a volume sensing auto adjuster like Waves Vocal Rider :-

http://www.waves.com/content.aspx?id=9945

Is there any chance we could see a future like this in a future version of Voxformer!!???

This would make Voxformer complete for me!

What exactly Vocal Rider offers that can't be achieved with vocal compressor alone?  I'm not sure I fully understand what is so special in Vocal Rider's functionality.

Maybe I'm lazy but I found it so easy to get a vocal track to sit in a mix after adding Vocal Rider

Compressor by its definition "rides the track's volume automatically".  Maybe you are referring to Vocal Rider's ability to analyze instrumentation's loudness and adjust vocals' loudness to it?

Aleksey Vaneev: Maybe you are referring to Vocal Rider's ability to analyze instrumentation's loudness and adjust vocals' loudness to it?

Yes that is what I mean!  That is a feature I would love to see in Voxformer

Well, I do not see a good fit for this feature in Voxformer.  It's more of a "workflow preference" tool, I'm not personally sure a lot of users like "automatic mixing" tools due to their unpredictability.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.