Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Only works in Stereo

I can't insert V2 into a mono channel - is it stereo only?
SOUNDFORFILM

No, it is not.  It mainly depends on plug-in channel configuration support of your audio host application.  Voxformer itself is able to work in any configuration starting from mono to 7.1 surround.

I'm using it in Pro Tools LE 7 PC with a stereo master.  How do I configure it to work in mono?
SOUNDFORFILM

tonyk: I'm using it in Pro Tools LE 7 PC with a stereo master.  How do I configure it to work in mono?

You are probably using plug-in via VST-RTAS adapter.  I'm not familiar with it to help you.  Please ask for support on ProTools or VST-RTAS adapter forums.

This is not a problem with the previous version.  The Wrapper supports mono.  This is specific to this version of this plugin.  Is this happening because of the multi channel routing in the plugin?
SOUNDFORFILM

tonyk: This is not a problem with the previous version.  The Wrapper supports mono.  This is specific to this version of this plugin.  Is this happening because of the multi channel routing in the plugin?

Most probably, yes.  Seems like the wrapper does not fully conform to VST 2.4 specification which supports any channel configuration.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to fix this problem from plug-in's side without breaking compatibility with other host applications that fully support VST 2.4 specification.

Yes, you're right the newest version of the VST adapter is 2.3 compliant
SOUNDFORFILM
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.