Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Voxformer version 2

Last

Next

Previous

First

will upgrading to version 2 effect the settings for songs already in progress where Voxformer is being used?

No, version 2 comes as a different DLL file - you may use version 1 and verison 2 side by side in the same project.

Congradulation.  Very good product.

It's my My first Voxengo plugin's.

Wasn't a fan before but this one is a must have :)

-Alxi-

Thanks for your support!

Hi Aleksey

I would have a suggestion/request.

Would it be possible to have a switch to activate/d√©sactive auto make-up on the compressors.  More then often i find my self backing the overall output volume.

thank you

-Alxi-

No, make-up gain cannot be disabled.  Beside that I think you have some misconception about make-up gain - the reality of compression is that you always have to adjust the output gain.  No makeup gain produces a perfect volume.  But instead of adjusting the gain by 20 dB, with make-up gain you usually need only 3 dB adjustment.  Voxformer also features OUT/IN level difference readout which also helps to fine-tune the output gain parameter.

ok thanks

I guess i'm just too used to compress first and then add the required make up gain.

Voxformer seems to work as if i was driving the signal into the compressor instead of lowering the treshold, if you see what i mean.

The in/out meter are a very great feature

-Alxi-

Voxformer works exactly that way - you drive the compressor into harder compression, not adjusting the threshold.

hi aleksey.

just a post to say your new voxformer is a wonderful plugin.

i like also to use the multiband gate and the dry/wet knob as a multiband transient designer.

it sounds great, very natural, just awesome on a drum bus.

Thanks for your feedback!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First