Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Voxformer2

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I'm working on it.  Can't tell when it will be released exactly.

Hi Aleksey,

Any closer to having an idea of when this will be available?

It's still in the works, but release is relatively nearby.

And how nearby are your relatives now?

(I'm looking forward to this one.)

No news, sorry.  Voxformer is mostly complete, but still needs some work, beside that I plan to release at least one another plug-in before Voxformer - you'll see which one soon.

... hmmmm ... as Christmas is coming closer ... and some "other" updates have been released in the meantime ... any news on Voxformer 2?  Not that I am not content with version 1.9, but you know how it is ... once an upgrade is announced, it keeps hovering somewhere in your mind - at least in mine ...

No much news, but Voxformer will be among the few next new plug-ins (if not first) to be released.

Hi Aleksey, just saw that there will be an update for Voxfomer :-)

Really looking forward to that release.  I own nearly all UAD Plugin (including 1176LN, LA-2A, LA-3A) but Voxformer can really bring vocals up upfront in a great way.  I mostly end up using Voxformer for vocals instead using the UAD Plugin, so I really am excited to see this amazing plugin getting even better.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this, and particularly the Mac version.  Voxformer is my favorite plugin.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.