Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Certain Word are Randomly Missing

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hello, I record mostly rap vocals, and when I use Voxformer as an insert effect or when offline processing verses, I experience random words getting erased from the vocal performance.  I noticed this when using the Rap 3 preset and the "In Your Face Vocals" preset.  How do I prevent this from occuring?  I think it might be the gate setting but the default setting for the gate is set to zero, when I raise it up, it cuts out even more words.

Thanx!

deantaz

As I understand it, that's not gating per se.  It's actually an AI feature that employs a look ahead speech reco parser to supress uneccesarily offensive lyrics.  Aleksey is saving you from yourself.

Thanks Aleksey, you're doing a WONDERFUL job.

deantaz, I think you are still running Voxformer in demo mode.  If you already have a product key for it, simply enter the product key (details are available at the User Area).

dantarbill, nice joke.. a bit rude, though. :)

Aleksey Vaneev: dantarbill, nice joke.. a bit rude, though. :)

Sorry...I'll keep it to myself next time.

Dan,

Funny Joke.  If only I could sing or rap I wouldn't haven't to record vocals that might offend some people.

Aleksey Vaneev

I will look into that tonight.  Thanx!  The rap 3 preset is my favorite.

If it helps, I couldn't register Voxformer while my sequencer was running.  I had to quit my audio applications and then register.

-Kim.

When i using voxformer on rap vocal..i have feeling that vocal is thin...(sorry for my explanation in english) how i make rap vocal "fat" with tjis plug?  Thanks Bussy

You may try boosting lower frequencies.  But you should probably ask this question on such forums like KVRaudio.com since Voxengo forums are technical forums only - I myself cannot offer "artistical" suggestions.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.