Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer raising the gain of the spectrum analyzer

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

the signal i am feeding this plugin is not loud enough to register on the spec.analyzer, i barely get it to show up, what can i do besides raising the input gain.

Increasing the input gain (via the "In" control knob) is the only option in Voxformer.

You may also use a higher spectrum 'Speed' option - this way averaging time will be smaller and the peaks drawn on the spectrum analyzer window will be higher.

i noticed that holding the alt key while adjusting the input gain, mirrors the setting on the other side, so that its opposite from the in gain, this should give the spec. analyzer a better signal, without affecting the output volume, right?

Yes, this is correct.

cool, now that is cleared up, i have to say, i am VERY happy with this plugin. you did a great job on it, but the one thing i would change is, the ability to see the misc controls and the regular buttons at the same time

I've tried to get Misc panel to be convenient..  When you are tweaking Misc panel other knobs that are related to Misc panel's knobs are visible - but you do not really need buttons when tweaking Misc panel's knobs.

btw, my suggestion for an future updates is that you add a low-cut button that will automaticaly apply a high-pass filter at 80Hz.

thats mainly what i use the built in eq for

Thanks for the suggestion.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.