Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Voxformer's Gate!!!!! Please Make this a Seperate Plugin!!!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Alelexy, this gate from Voxformer you have is one of the best I've used in the studio I work in.  It uses some type of Compression or something to rid the noise in the background.  Could you please release Just the Gate part of Voxformer????  Please man! it would save on resourses.  I choose this over Waves gate and others...

Awesome Work, Your Brilliant! :)

KP2006

ps.  Hurry, hehe :)

I think I've replied somewhere on a similar question.  In short, I'm not planning to extract the gate from Voxformer.  Moreover, this will not add ANY performance boost.

I requested the same.  As Aleksey said back then, just use the gate with all else disabled and the gate is the only thing using CPU.  I do that sometimes or when I want a full powered gate I use the Sonitus gate which is the best gate out there IMO.  I'd still like a Voxengo one because the Voxengo Gate has the most control over cutoff level of any gate.  But for now the Sonitus one is cheap and excellent.

I had asked that Aleksey consider allowing the ability to change the gate to an expander so it's not on or off, but also has a range and goes in and out smoothly.  Gates are great for drums, not so great on vocals.  The aphex 622 hardware is my favorite expander...works very well.

Thanks for a great plugin.  I'm more and more impressed with each new one I try.  Sean

Do you speak about a downward expander?  If so, that's basically what noise gate is.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.