Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Presets?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I just picked up Voxformer, as I liked the way the demo sounded, and it didn't seem to eat all my CPU cycles.  However, I couldn't find so much as one preset bank.  As mastering is not my forte, I'm finding my self spending a lot of time trying to dial this puppy in without the helpers.  Any idea why they released this product without any presets whatsoever?

OK, found them.  I thought I had to download them in order to use 'em, however, there is a factory bank installed- cool!  I was bumming, as I have no idea what the base settings should be for certain applications.

OK, I'm glad you have finally found those factory presets.

Preset Exchange is for exchanging presets between users - so far nobody participated in Voxformer preset exchange.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.