Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     VariSaturator GLobal Mix Control please!!!

Last

Next

Previous

First

Yes, I think the UI would have to be made a little wider and then the dry/wet mix knob can go on the right hand side in a separate panel.  Doing it that way means you wont have to redesign the graphics for the rest of it.

Thanks again for doing this Aleksey, it will be a great improvement for the plugin :)

Mark

I'll add a dry mix control lefthand from the Out Hi/Out Lo so that output signal power can be controlled, even if at 100% dry.

During the testing Phase this was my number feature request

I hope it can be done

Me too, I really hope so, especially as I have bought the plugin now :)

Mark

Hi Aleksey - many thanks indeed for implementing the dry mix control - that is a huge benefit for the plugin :)

One question though on routing.  Can I check I have this right.

The dry mix is pre "out gain hi" and "out gain lo" and also pre the "mute lo" and "mute hi" switches?

What I am confused by is that if you put dry mix on 100% (all dry therefore) and click "mute lo" or "mute hi", there is clearly a lo/hi eq effect.  Does it mean that there is a hi/lo pass filter post dry mix which splits to the out gain hi and out gain lo controls?  If so, is this set at the frequency for the input crossover control?

Thanks,

Mark

Sure, Out Gain controls are "post mix" controls.  The dry signal is also band-splitted and so it is affected by "mute lo" and "mute hi" switches.

Thanks Aleksey - I understand fully now :)

Mark

You are welcome!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First