Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     TransGainer WOW!

Last

Next

Previous

First

I bought this plug like I do with all Voxengo plugs, as soon as it was released without trying the demo.  I haven't been let down yet.  I just put this at the end of my drum mix and used one of the presets and ...WOW!  It just bought the drums through the mix in a very pleasing way and cleaned it all up.  My new favorite drum plug!

Thanks Aleksey,

bmuskus

Glad you liked it!  Thanks for your feedback!

I bought a few Voxengo plugs last night, including TransGainer, and have to say I'm very impressed by the sonic quality and usefullness of each one.  Thanks for the great products!

Thanks!

I can't believe how good it sounds also on full mixes.

Very good job.

===================================================================================================

P4 2.8Ghz HT,WinXP SP2,2GB RAM,MatroxMilleniumG550,RME Multiface,CubaseSX3,Wavelab6

===================================================================================================

Thanks again! :-)

Yeah, this is one very useful/musical plugin.  Back the 70's/80's/90's, I used to use a couple of DBX-118's. "TransGainer" has an effect similar to what UA's "Transient Designer" does, but with more control and a character all-its-own.

When I record, I have a 'pulse' in the overall dynamics of my music (like a heartbeat), and TransGainer makes it a lot easier to bring that out into the real world (in a very controlled/musical way).  I have some very good CD's from professional artists, where I applied TransGainer; it faithfully added to that pulse and ultimately more life to the overall recording.

TransGainer is one of those rare gem-like plugins that delivers useful effects in a relatively simple manner.

Great work Aleksey!!

-Seth-

www.cefshah.com

P.S.  A multi-band version (maybe 3 or 4 frequency ranges) would be feasible on the future? :)

Thanks!  Hopefully, version 1.1 is even better!

Multi-band version is not planned - I'm trying to keep the plug-in as simple as possible to compete with existing tools.

That (simplicity) makes sense.  I have EQ's and other dynamic tools to adjust things. :)

-Seth-

www.cefshah.com

I like the new version even better allowing more control.  I've been using it on a drum room track.  The "room" is untreated and a bit boomy (i.e. basement).  The TransGainer allows me to get the punch and the spacial feel of the distant mics while filtering out the boominess between attacks.  Its has significantly cleaned up the drum mix while adding punch and ambience.

Brilliant plug! (especially since I am the drummer :)

Bob M.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First