Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Transmodder Please Make Transmodder in AU version for Mac !!!!!

This sounds good, i would love to see it coming out in AU mac format, any idea if that is a possible future development?  Just bought VoxFormer and used it on a final mix for a England football song called The Fans Won't Let U Down by the band The Nauty Boyz.  Sounds great, I would love to run the snare drum through Transmodder....

Andy Reynolds

Production

www.ceolnua.com

Making You Sound Great.

Transmodder will be ported to Mac OS X, but not soon.  Thank you for your interest!

thats great Aleksey, as i can't test it out at the moment is there any way you could post some before and after demos so i can hear what it does?

thanks

andy

Making You Sound Great.

ceolnua: thats great Aleksey, as i can't test it out at the moment is there any way you could post some before and after demos so i can hear what it does?

I do not think this will help - compressors are quite special processes, you have to try it yourself.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.