Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Wet mix

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

What exactly is wet mix applying to my audio when used?How does this work in relations with the compression?There is very little information on the wet mix in soniformers help file.I'm somewhat new to this monster of a plugin, but i look forward to having it learned!Great job!

Wet mix is a pretty simple concept.  When wet mix is at 100% it means 100% of the output signal is wet compressed signal.  If this goes lower, original non-compressed signal will be present in the output.  For example, 50% wet mix means there is 50% if compressed and 50% if non-compressed signal.  0% wet mix means no compressed signal will be available in the output.

Thank you for your reply! i understand perfectly now,i never had this feature on a compressor, i like it!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.