Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Optional steeper crossover slopes?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

After a 15 minute test drive of this new version I can already say: This Is Your Finest Hour Aleksey.  The new Downwards mode is INCREDIBLE, especially when using it as expander!  It's the first time I get fantastic, smooth expansion at my own selected frequencies.  I just popped my credit card and decided to make a donation! .. erm, that is, I'll buy some product from you as soon as I find a suitable one (nearly bought polysquasher but my "got too many compressors already!" went off!). :D

Cheers!!!

Hi Aleksey,

In the new version with knobs (v2.3.3) - when I switch to knob mode there is a msg that explains the node count will be trimmed down to 3 - low, mid, high.

Would you consider this change - or something like it?  When going into knob mode - if there are already only 3 nodes would you consider not re-adjusting them and leaving them where they are.  This give me a little more flexibility in case I want the high or low to have a narrower range.

That could possibly be a global setting in the "?" control panel - allow moveable mid, or have fixed mid.

Thanks,

Kyle

Kyle, if you already have 3 knobs in each envelope switching to Knobs mode would not change your original envelope.

bmanic, thanks for your feedback.

BTW, I've fixed all problems found so far with this new Soniformer and posted v2.3.4.  I've also created a relevant topic in 'Announces' - you may discuss further ideas in that topic.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First