Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Out Gain EQ - Optionally reroute EQ to pre-compressor?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

Lot's of times when I want to rebalance a full mix or track I'll stick GlissEQ or CurveEQ in front of Soniformer and tilt the freq curve first then adjust the dynamics using Soniformer, then fine-tune any EQ issues with another instance of GlissEQ.

I just tried tilting the freq curve using the Out Gain EQ in Soniformer and it is way Easier in there - the EQ doesn't have the resolution of GlissEQ but I think it works fine to add or subtact a few db/octave of the entire spectrum if I want to brighten or warm something up before I adjust the dynamics.

I was wondering if it would over complicate Soniformer for the EQ to optionally be selectable pre-compressor.  I could make the selection by hitting the "?" mark.

Thanks for considering this - Kyle

I have plans to implement processing blocks reordering as a standard feature in some of the plug-ins that require it.

Nice !!!  Thanx -Kyle
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.