Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer soniformer before transmodder?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

i am trying to master a roughly recorded song and would like to know what is likely the best chain of effects when mastering? does this sound right?the order i've been playing with is soniformer - curve eq - and lastly transmodder??? any help or suggestions would be appreciated...

You could try chaining Transmodder before Soniformer.  Then you could use CurveEQ for final 'cosmetic' adjustments.

With Transmodder you can boost transients, punch, brightness.  Then by using Soniformer you can additionally compress everything a little.  And as a final step you can use CurveEQ to achive desired frequency balance.

Hi Aleksey,

I Think you should write a sort of diagram showing where is it possible to put each of your plugins and in what order as this question always rise in most of your effects forum.  It would be good if you good write several variations of such diagrams.

What interests me is in what order would you put the following plugins for mastering and maybe even if you see a certain plugin which you think should be added to this chain :

Warmifier

Soniformer

Lampthruster

Transmodder

Elephant

Thank you Aleksey

First of all, Lampthruster should be used with extreme care on the full mix.  Otherwise it can be inserted as a very first plug-in.

I would put Warmifier after any plug-in in the chain, but probably not after Elephant which should go last as it is a limiter.

Other than that, my suggestions are the same as written above.

Also, once more.  Use your ears folks.  Sometimes surprising combinations can give the best results.  First rule is always, there are no rules written in stone.

thanks for your help...great plugins, and although i played around with the orders, i wanted to know the ideal chain of order...thanks again
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.