Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Master chain..which order?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Alexsey!  Ive browsed through this forums and probably missed this topic, but i want to know in which order you prefer to put these great sounding products in the Master chain?  Lampthruster?  Soniformer?  Gliss Eq?

All you guys out there!  In wich order do u put your stuff?

Best regards,

Ole

In fact, there are no particular rules on how to chain things.  Only the limiter should come last in the chain, and that's the only sane rule.

Here's the example chain:

Warmifier -> Soniformer -> GlissEQ -> Elephant.

There's plenty of combinations possible, and all give some unique flavor.

Thanx for your fast reply Aleksey!  So you guys out there..please share your

Mastering chains and the benefit of your choice of order..

Best regards,

Ole

I use Soniformer -> CurveEQ -> Elephant... so far

which is pretty much what the Soniformer manual suggests.

I find that once the track has been through Soniformer, with only a few simple tweeks, there is little for the EQ to do, again just a few small tweeks.  And Elephant to provide a little loudness, or to pull back the loudness as the case may be.

Elephant (or your limiter of choice) should always be last, that is a no brainer...

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.