Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Wish list

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

Could it be possible to implement some sort of 'control points quantize' on the frequency axis, please?  Thus, putting control points and moving them would be more precise and we would have 32 position on frequency axis, only.  Putting them between bands doesn't have any meaning anyway, right?  Maybe one more option for Global Settings?

Another thing to mention is I can't see the 'dry' bar of the first band and the 'wet' bar of the last one, if the monitoring is in 'IN-OUT' mode.  BTW, looks like these two bands show higher then actual level in compare to CurevEQ and GlissEQ analizers.  I guess, I know why.  I just thought, perhaps some type of correction could help, here.

Thanks,

Vitaly.

Your idea about quantize is pretty good.  I'll try to implement it.

As for absense of the leftmost and rightmost level bars, this can't be resolved.  You should use IN or OUT monitoring alone to be able to see these.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.