Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Amplificate & Attenuate arrows - minor problem

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

I am using a few ratio control points to set both upward expansion and downward compression.  Selecting a single control point at 4KHz/1.15:1 set for compression the amplificate/attenuate arrow moves 2 unselected control points at 53Hz/1:1.09 as well as the persistant control point at 25Hz/1:1.16.  I have other control points at 61Hz/1:1.09 and 2 surrounding the 4KHz control point - 3.36KHz/1:1.09 and 4.96/1:1.09

My host is Sonar3.

Also I thought while you were in there looking at this you might be able to add 12 more control points.  That would allow me to adjust 4 more non-contiguous bands.  The audio I'm rebalancing is in need of both upward expansion in some bass and lo-mid spots and downward compression in some of the hi mid resonances.  Adding more points would keep me from having to run 2 soniformer2's in series which would eat a lot of cpu.

Thank you,

kylen

Thanks Kyle, I'll see what I can do.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.