Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer newby to Soniformer

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hello - my very first post on this forum.  Just recently downloaded the Soniformer.  The help document to me merely descrbes the various parameters, etc. but there is little in the way of how to actually use the Soniformer to modify the input material.  Can someone help me here.  For example, does a present actually apply the changes, or merely give you a visual of what your spectrum should look like ?  If frquency bands go outside the envelope region, do we put nodes there and pull them down??  It seems when I do this the bands still go where they were going.....either than or I am not doing something right to actually modify my spectrum......... please help a newbie!!

Charles

As I've replied to you personally, envelopes in Soniformer specify a required adjustment - they are not just "guidelines".  The input signal can be anything while envelopes are static.  Presets do change the sound in one way or another.

You should probably study compressors more, Soniformer is nothing more than a battery of compressors.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.