Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Kudos and a Request

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

Beautiful work - as usual.

When might we expect some presets?  I would find them invaluable in finding out how to train this beast to do my bidding.

PS - One minor but not (I think) insignificant request.

I find the fact that you cannot single-click to access the "Preset" menu (the one that is to the left of "A/B," "Copy," and "Reset") very counter-intuitive.

I have long since grow accustomed to the convention of a single-click to view a menu.

This allows you to move your mouse while still being able to view the menu, which can be very helpful

Would you please consider adding this functionality to all of the plugins that use the new GUI?  At least as a user-controlled option?

Thanks,

DJSL

On the Soniformer I'm testing it is single click.

I understand your concern, however right now I don't plan to change the functionality of the list buttons.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.