Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Voxengo = Great

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

just wanted to say THANKS for all this great plugins.  It so good you are not one of this companies that make the 1000´s clone of an already exísting device (of course there are some good from you as well!!) but that you instead make NEW ways of DSP processing and that is what SOO few companies do!  Just if someone wants to tell me a company that developed such great new plugs like Voxengo, WHO are they?  I am just speaking about Elephant, Soniformer and Polysquasher!  Finally not again a clone but whole new ways to process audio.  If other companies would also do that we would already be VERY VERY much ahead with Signal processing techniques and dont need clones and clones of old hardware.

Keep on this good work!  And my eyes you already would have won the "Sciencetific price for new DSP processing techniques" if there would be one ;)

Good Bye,

Berd Eyeman

I concur.

John

Wow!  Thanks for your support!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.