Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer # of bands selection ?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

I was wondering if it is possible to put in a button that would allow the number of bands to be selected.  On an octave basis I would think.

Right now the default is 32, 1/3 octave selection.

Could you make it so I could select:

16 2/3 octave

8 full octave

4 bands (equally spaced octave splits)

2 bands (just bass and hi, split at equal octave point)

1 band

I think the 8 and 4 band selection is the most interesting for my current experiment.  I'm thinking this should change the peaking or Q shape of the compressed or expanded wave file.

Then, part 2, I'd say well if you can do that then maybe you could give me 4-8 user definable center frequencies for even more control.

To summarize, I'm wondering if Sonic Finalizer could allow:

1.  User selectable # of bands (32 default, 16, 8, 4, 2, 1)

2.  User selectable center frequency for 8 bands and less.

I think we talked about part of this already but I'm mentioning it again because I think I'm expressing it better this time.

Thanks,

Kyle

Thanks for the idea.  But again, this one will suit another brand-new plug-in better which will also feature more bands/controls.

Ok Thanks Aleksey.

I hope the new invention with bands/controls has both compression and an expander too, similiar to the good sounding expander in Sonic Finalizer.  The bands/control thing should do the trick then if you decide to persue it.

kylen

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.