Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer What frequencies are the hi and low compressors?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Aleksey,

I tried the demos for your products last night.  I took Curve Eq and sonic finalizer for a serious spin.  I'll still be doing some more testing, but what I'm hearing so far is very, very good.  One question.  On sonic finalizer, what are the frequecy points for the high and low compressors?  Is there any way to change the points?

I've read your posts about the mid-range being interpolated.  That's not a big concern for me, but if those points were variable in some way, I think that would be a great thing.

Esmond

So-called 'points' (crossover or whatever) is not a valid concept with Sonic Finalizer.

As manual states, low end point is fixed at 25 Hz and the high end point is fixed at 20kHz.

Sonic Finalizer has everything definable as intended, and there is NO need in crossover points and variable frequencies.  This is the way SF works.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.