Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Sonic Finalizer 1.1i

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

OK, I've updated SF now.  I have not put it on the downloads page since I need more comments on how it works now.  Personally, I think it preserves the mids now, but the general behaviour is also changed.

So, please, tell me how it works for you.

http://www.voxengo.com/files/VoxengoSonicFinalizerVST_11i_setup.exe

If it is OK, I'll start to convert existing factory presets.  In this v1.1i they are older and possibly are not any funky.

Aleksey, I'll try and get you some answers.  I need SF for a current project, so I'm hoping this version will be OK.

BTW, it was confirmed by some users that this version is considerably better, so I will stick to it.  I've also updated the presets and I will release the updated version soon.

I think 1.1j is way better!  The controls and meters are much easier to use and seem to make more sense.  Thanks!

How do you download the new 1.1?  I go to downloads and keep getting 1.0

I'm a registered user

Thanks for any help, Juan Sanchez

Please, press 'reload' button in your browser.  It is likely that you keep getting cached downloads page.

Thanks, I got it.....
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.