Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Can't save pre-sets under logic

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi I registered for the sonic finalizer.  Wow, great sounding tool.  But the version 1.0 I downloaded can't save pre-sets under my logic audio platinum 5.5 (pc-platform).  A *.pst file is created when I try to save as ... but it can't be read.  It's a huge problem because with this great tool I really would like to have several self-created pre-sets.

Hope you can help...

Greetings

Klaus

(a proud user of voxengo curve eq and sonic finalizer...  I really looking forward to your mastering limiter....:-)....)

Logic shows some error message, or nothing happens when you load preset file?

I guess, CurveEQ works in the same situation?

As for limiter, actually, you guessed right - it is in works... a pretty good limiter I would say.

Cheers,

Aleksey.

Ah, yes, please send your .pst file to info@voxengo.com.  I'll take a look, however I don't have Logic here.

ok, i'll send you a *.pst file later as I'm in office now.  By the way: No error message appears, there's just nothing happening.  Curve eq works pretty well.

Greetings

Klaus

I checked it out: Sometimes I can read pst files sometimes don't.  It seams to have something to do with the compare function.  For me with my setup the compare funktion doesn't work properly: In one of the two comparable settings (I think the compare-function is meant to work like a A-B comparison, therefore in the A and the B settings you have the same functions (load, save, save as etc.)) I sometimes can't load pre-sets (here I mean pst files not fxb).  In addition I send you a pst file.  But you should check also the compare function as I mentioned before.

Greetings

Klaus

Actually, Sonic Finalizer uses the same scheme as CurveEQ with A/B comparisons.  Each bank has a single 'shadow' (invisible) preset slot that is used for A/Bing.  When you press 'Exch' data in shadow preset is exchanged with the current preset. 'Copy' copies data from the current preset to a 'shadow' one.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.