Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Ultrasonic Noise

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Using Soniformer 2.6 in Cubase 4 I am getting an untra sonic noise from Soniformer in the minus 85dB range.

It seemed to go away on a reboot but returned after restarting Cubase and going back to the project I was working on.

If I reset the Out Gain to zero the noise goes away but comes back as soon as I add gain again.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong here?

This noise is probably present in the sounds you are working on.  Soniformer cannot add such noises.

Well heck...

Now I have more detective work to do.

Thank you, Aleksey.

you sure you dont have a problem with your electrics in the house or in the computer?

Kind regards

Dave Rich

No issues with power or my PC.

There was something happening in the routing betwen group busses in C4 that was creating an ultrasonic continuous spike and kept my meters from dropping all the way down.

I changed the routing for the effect I was using in the groups and placed it directly in line to the output rather than parallel to the audio I was 'effecting' and the problem went way.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.