Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Soniformer and Sonar Problem

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I'm having trouble with audible crackles and pops when using Soniformer in Sonar 6.  It's working fine in Wavelab 4.

Btw, don't know it this has anything to do with it, but I don't remember having the problem before downloading 4.7 for my UAD-1 cards.

If you have xRay in Sonar enabled I suggest you to try to disable it.  Soniformer updates its display frequently and that cause xRay to overload CPU quickly, at least this happened to other plug-ins like GlissEQ.

Thank you Aleksey... problem solved.  I never use xRay anyway!

Soniformer is a fantastic plugin and I'm glad to be using it again.

You are welcome!

Just wanted to say again how glad I am that Soniformer is back in my toolbox.

I have an acoustic guitar track that has some trouble in 190 - 220h range.  I tried various eq's, compressors and multibands - UAD-1 and Sonitus - but was never quite satisfied with the results.  With Soniformer I was able to zero in on the problem frequencies and solve them quickly.  The track is saved... hooray!

Thanks for your feedback!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.