Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer A starting point

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

I think what you are trying to say is, left click on the line BETWEEN the highlighted bright green envelope points - not on the envelope points themselves.  You can then move the selected points up and down.  If you left click on one of the green boxes themselves (the intuitive thing for me to do), you get the "vertical constraint", and they only move horizontally.

I finally worked this out and I am now happy.  Though the up and down arrows are probably what I'll use to adjust the threshold to suit my material.

What a wonderful sounding plugin.

Roger Green: I think what you are trying to say is, left click on the line BETWEEN the highlighted bright green envelope points - not on the envelope points themselves.  You can then move the selected points up and down.  If you left click on one of the green boxes themselves (the intuitive thing for me to do), you get the ''vertical constraint'', and they only move horizontally.

Sure, this is correct.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First