Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer A starting point

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

Reading in this forum I have noticed that the preset "Radio Mix" is a great starting point.  Just a quick question for those who are more experience with this powerful tool (but can also EASILY go over board)

1.  I have been making this the 'first slot' in my master bus inserts.  Sound right (Elephant being last - EQ in the middle.

2.  On the Radio mix reset - is everyone working in the threshold page to alter the process?  If so, how dramatic are you changing the inverted smiley face.  Particularily on very dynamic music (film orchestral) - what do you find that works best.

Many thanks in advance.

Rob

In my opinion, 'Radio mix' preset's threshold using 'attenuation' (arrow down) button can be useful along with moving the threshold up (select all control points with the right mouse button and move them up).

Aleksey Vaneev: In my opinion, 'Radio mix' preset's threshold using 'attenuation' (arrow down) button can be useful along with moving the threshold up (select all control points with the right mouse button and move them up).

Thanks Aleksey - I'll give that a try today.

What about leaving the 'weighting' to 'off'.  Or should that be at A+C?

Many thanks.

Rob

Weighting should be Off - otherwise you'll need to fully change the threshold envelope.

Aleksey Vaneev: In my opinion, 'Radio mix' preset's threshold using 'attenuation' (arrow down) button can be useful along with moving the threshold up (select all control points with the right mouse button and move them up).

Aleksey - tried to select all points with a right click and they wouldn't move.  Doing something wrong?

Rob

After selecting all points you'll need to drag envelope segment.  Selected points are shown in green.

Aleksey Vaneev: After selecting all points you'll need to drag envelope segment.  Selected points are shown in green.

Totally understand that. when I highlight them all (to make green) they will not drag up and down.  Left click on the mouse drags them horizontally - but no vertical movement (right or left click)????

Rob

Please drag *segment* between any two points (with the left mouse button).

Aleksey Vaneev: Please drag *segment* between any two points (with the left mouse button).

Got ya Aleksey - thanks for being so patient!!!!!!

Rob

You are welcome!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First