Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Small feature request for Soniformer

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I have a small feature request:

Is it possible to switch each of the 4 red "Order"-knobs to "Off" via right-clicking (like it is done in GlissEQ for the 5 filter type knobs on the bottom).

It is sometimes a pain when comparing On/Off state and you select a wrong processing envelope (f.i. "Width" instead of "Pan") which could result in a change of Order.

BTW, thanks again for making Soniformer.  There's no similar flexible product out there, I know so far.

===================================================================================================

P4 2.8Ghz HT,WinXP SP2,2GB RAM,MatroxMilleniumG550,RME Multiface,CubaseSX3,Wavelab6

===================================================================================================

I have posted Soniformer beta v2.4.2 with that update - please check it out.

It works !

Thanks very much again for your great support.

P4 2.8Ghz HT,WinXP SP2,2GB RAM,MatroxMilleniumG550,RME Multiface,CubaseSX3,Wavelab6

You are welcome!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.