Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer audible tones and audio dropouts in cubase vst32

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I'm getting an audible tone followed by a dropout of audio when playing a track with (4) voxengo plug ins on the master effect bus.  My effect chain is soniformer- stereo touch-EssEQ and Elephant.  The track sounds great except for the tones and audio dropouts, which is not present when I play the track without the plug ins.  These are also written to the export/ bounced track.

Please let me know what is going on here!

Have you registered Soniformer and Elephant plug-ins?  Beeps and audio dropouts are generated when Voxengo plug-ins are working in trial 'unregistered' mode.

Thanks Aleksky, in my haste to install the plug-ins I forgot to register them.  I appreciate your quick response, thanks again!

You are welcome!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.