Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Redunoise Redunoise ofr Audition's CCE

Hello,

I've lately been using quite extensively Audition's Center Channel Extractor (CCE), i.e. to clean recordings from SQ quad software decodes.

I now wanted to use a VST do do similar things, and searched the web up and down, but didn't find anything even close.  Understanding that Audition's CCE works using FFT, I found some hints in the literature that certain noise reduction processes do the same.

The closest I could find is Redunoise, and I was wondering if it could be customized such that it has some of the feature CCE provides, most importantly:

- audio phased at [0--360 deg]

- center channel level

- discrimination setting > level

Maybe this would be a completely new VST, but if there is a reasonable path from Redunoise to a "CCE VST", I'd be very very keen on this.

Kind regards,

Andreas

Could you contact me via info@voxengo.com and provide more details on the process which should be performed?  I think I understand how this should work, but since I've never dealt with center channel extraction, your information can be useful.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.