Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Redunoise Reduction parameter automation ???

Last

Next

Previous

First

Jorge, I can't help you here, but hope Kyle can clarify this.

Hi jorge - the comment about Cool Edit 2.2 and its' FX rack mix envelopes (in the multitrack view) came up prior to the automatable MIX knob on Redunoise.

Cool Edit and Adobe Audition use an FX rack in the multitrack view that includes an automatable MIX setting so that any effect put into the FX rack can have a certain percentage applied to the audio stream.  I think Chainer allows this also but I haven't tried it there.

Now that Redunoise has the automatable MIX knob any audio application like Sonar that allows VST Effect parameter automation can be used to draw an automation curve to mix the amount of noise reduction during the course of the song.  This gives much greater flexibility since any noise reduction parameters that are set, like threshold & gain reduction, take effect for the entire song.  With an automation curve I can increase the amount of noise reduction that occurs and fine tune it - if I don't need it during a certain passage then I can lower the amount of Redunoise NR via the automated MIX knob.

Does that cover what you were wondering ?

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First