Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Polysquasher Side HP slope ?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

I was wondering what the slope of the HP is?

I don't think it's steep - I was wondering if a steeper one would be possible to choose to create different compression possibilities?

Thanks for considering this!

-12 dB/oct.  I do not think making it steeper will do anything better.  Probably something like key filtering could be a better solution.  But right now I do not have plans to add this functionality to Polysquasher.

OK thanks - I didn't think it was that steep...I was using Polysquasher last night and rolled the HP upto 200Hz on a vocal track.  At that setting a lot of the compression stopped which surprised me since the signal content has a lot of 900Hz energy.  I'll try it again today and see if I can understand it better.

I'm using automation to control Polysquasher so I could (and already did) make my own key type side-chain by creating a bandpassed automation envelope in Sonar4 (using Blue Cat Digital Peak Meter Pro - outputs an automation envelope).

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.