Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Polysquasher Alexey, what preset you recommend ?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hello Alexey, very impressed by your plugins and I check them out now on a regular basis.

I usually see around in your posts where you state your favourite preset and with 100% of the cases I find those presets to be the best.

What preset do you suggest for Polysquasher ?

"Pronounced Mix", maybe? "Fresh Touch" is also good.

Obviously I am not Alexsey.....but:

Another vote for 'Fresh Touch', this was my favorite from the demo, although it is not the most invisible setting.  Also, when I try to describe the sound of this setting, the same words (fresh touch) come to mind!  Mix glue also worked well on the tracks I tried it on.

ps- the ultimate preset would be one that fullscreens the GR graph window and adds some cool spinning fractals, maybe a mandlebrot, and color fades!  I guess it could do some compression too.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.