Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Polysquasher Parallel Compression

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I tried playing around with the demo version of Polysquasher on some old mastering material.  My preference was for mode 2, which sounded more transparent.  Anyhow, I was wondering if would consider adding a knob to mix in the uncompressed signal -- so you could do some parallel compression.  That's a very useful feature in Soniformer.

Overall, I think it sounds quite good and bears further investigation on my part.

Best wishes,

Jer

Thanks for feature request.  Although, I'm going to relese v1.1 very soon, I think I can add this option in the next v1.2.

That's good to know!  By the way, I tried some parallel compression using mode 1 last night, and I was quite intrigued by the results.  I think it really benefits (in some situations) from having the transients restored.

Jer

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.