Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Polysquasher Polyspausher errors in Nuendo 2.01

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

This is an error I recieved while booting up Nuendo 2.01 Pc win XP Pro at the studio I work in for this Plugin.  Voxengo Polysquasher has an exception error during plugins params creation.  Error reading ParamHost.Parameter:Error reading TVSTParameter.  OnGetstrValue Floating point By Zero.  It does not show up in plugin list either innuendo only.  It works in Cubase SX latest version 1.06 fine ang Wavelab current version.

Barry

OK, thanks for the report.  I'll check it out!

Which version are you using (the v1.0 or v1.1 beta?)

Also, please, write to support@voxengo.com if you have some time to test the updated version.

I've managed to put v1.1b beta which you can download now at http://www.voxengo.com/downloads/.  I've found the buggy place in the plug-in and think that problem is fixed now.

Thanks Aleksey, I will try it out :) Wow that was Fast work! ;)

Barry

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.