Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space Routing and volume

Hi Aleksey,

Sorry to bother you but I still have a couple more questions.

I must be a bit thick in my old age but not quite sure about the routing and volume, in the default mode or any mode I have no problems everything works fine except the Volume envelope, does not work at all, all the other envelopes work ok.

Also I have 4 stereo output busses in SX2 (Terratec audio card) I have tried changing the "audio outs" in PS to different buses eg: 1+2, 3+4, 5+6 ect but I get no sound, I only get sound from 1+2.  Are the "Aud outs" for the busses or have I missed something, I have read all the help files and read all the messages on the forum but still not sure what I am doing wrong.  Would be grateful for your advice.

Allan

As far as I know you can use multi channel Pristine Space in Cubase SX2 on a master bus.  On other type of tracks it may get a bit tricky.  I'm not an expert in Cubase, so I cannot suggest much here.

Volume envelope should be used mainly to reshape the tail, its effect may not be very considerable at a first glance, especially if you are only moving the envelope up/down without adding control points and making dips.  But, for example, you can make impulse fade faster with this envelope.

Hi Aleksey,

Ah, I did not realise the volume envelope was for reshaping the tail ect, using various points, that makes PS even better than I had thought at first, great program, looking foward to using PS instead of my outboard hardware effects. regarding the outputs I will try PS in the master buss later today.

Still learning, and thanks,

Allan

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.