Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space Deconvolver

Last

Next

Previous

First

With normalize OFF and inputting everything between -12 and 0.2 and +12 dB in the multiplier (is this a multiplier or additive gain control - this is not at all clear, if it is a multiplier, why is it in dB ?) I always get

INVALID FLOATING POINT OPERATION

after this deconvolver refuses to work until restarting it.

This is with 44.1K and 24 bit files.

Yannick

Do you use 'Minimum phase transform' option as well?

No I never do, because IMO this adds a 'shouty' quality to the IRs.

However, I do use the reversed test tone option.

I also have the HP filter set to 8 Hz

Yannick

OK, this is probably related to reversed test tone option then...  I also had problems with it myself.  I'll check this out.  Thanks for report!

Any news on the reversed test tone problem with normalize off ?

I'm asking because for me the reversed test tone clearly gives better results, so obviously I would need to use this & normalize off.

Happy new year !

Yannick

I'm still working on this.  Thanks for asking!

I also make surround reverbs with deconvolver and the normalize off is a blessing.  Multichannel support would be very nice indee.

I record, select best recording and export in/from Nuendo (2.2 but next time probably with 3.01).  Then deconvolve (32-bit float) and back into Nuendo for final edit of start/lenght, smooth fadeout and also gain for good signal in impulse files but the same on everyone.  Thewhole workflow could be with multichannel files but as of now I use monofiles until last export in Nuendo.

/anders hannus

I've answered here:

http://www.voxengo.com/phorum/read.php?f=2&i=147&t=147

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First