Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space PristineSpace 1.2a - different focus behaviour

I'm testing PristineSpace 1.2a with FL 4.52.  Normally I use FL's option to have the computer keyboard generating note events ( "Typing keyboard to piano" ).

First I choose an IR directory using "File...".  Then I browse the available IR's in the directory with mouse clicking the arrows "< >" while taping on the computer keyboard to play notes and chords.  This way I can quickly evaluate the sound for the different IR's.

This was working perfectly with version 1.1.  With version 1.2a I noticed that after mouse clicking any arrow (PristineSpace gets the focus) the keyboard does not generate any sound unless I click anywhere on FL's window (FL regains the focus).  This is not a major issue but I think the way it was before was much more convenient (at least for me :D)

This kind of behaviour happens with some other plug-ins too (VSTi's).  Is it possible to avoid it in PristineSpace?

Regards,

Boin

No problems, I will remove this 'focusing' since there is no real need in it.  Thanks for checking this beta out!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.